During your moving process you might find it hard to select the right mover. It’s important to that you research you options and prospective movers before hiring a company to spend a whole day at your home moving your items. Same Day Movers is giving you tips on how to select the best company, remember don’t hire a cheap company because they will do a cheap job.
What to look for in a mover:
- Your mover should be associated with the better business bureau (BBB). Also make sure that your mover is in good standings.
- Your mover should always offer, no obligation moving estimates, whether performed in person or by phone or email.
- Make sure the mover has insurance and licensed by the proper authority.
- Be sure to ask your mover what type of coverage he offers and what happens if your items get damaged.
- Make sure your mover has no bad reviews on recommended sites like Yelp, Google and Facebook.
- Your mover should have employees that are experienced, fully trained and most importantly care about people.
- Your mover should make you very comfortable to hire him.
- Mover requires a large deposit to schedule your move.
- Mover gives you a price that sounds too good to be true.
- Mover talks bad about his competitors prices or services.
- Mover accepts cash only.
Same Day Movers has a great training program in place to ensure that each mover is fully trained before going on the field, Same Day Movers also make sure each mover is clean cut, respectful and careful. Our movers are trained to understand that each customer deserves to be happy at the end of the day and we work so hard to put a Same Day Movers smile on your face.